Saturday, May 16, 2020

Peaceful Night

I knew my time was coming near, 
The end here without a fear,
I couldn’t think just of you,
I do love you, for that it’s true.

I see you cry, I see your pain, 
I so wish I could explain, 
I was not meant to remain
In this life, already in vain

I decided, it was set and done,
Nothing left to hold on 
The perfect storm, the perfect day
Aligned, it had to be done this way.

Putting your love to the side, 
Peace could not be denied, 
I answered the call, followed the light, 
What a warm and peaceful night. 

If I could take your sorrow and pain, 
Wash it all off it under the rain, 
I hold you tight, feel me again, 
Hang on for now, with you I remain.

I hold close your broken heart, 
Forever, you don’t fall apart, 
You have so much to still live for, 
Stay there for me, I implore. 

One day I’ll see you again, 
Not now, I don’t know when, 
Waiting for you without a rush, 
Live for me now, I love you much.

Written by Nathalie

No comments:

Post a Comment